DB2 Plugin: Add Information o Configuration Properties
There is no information or directions for setting configuration properties for DB2. There should be some information as to what is required to configure DB2 for monitoring. For example, it is required to start the agent as the db2 user.
Information details or directions displayed as to what is required to configure DB2 for monitoring.
No information posted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install hq-agent on DB2 server
2. Log into the HQ Server Dashboard
3. Browse and select the DB2 platform
4. Select the DB2 Server under Deployed Servers Health
5. Go to the Inventory tab
6. Click Edit for the Configuration Properties
7. Note no information or directions displayed
Hyperic HQ uses the DB2 client libraries to gather statistics through database snapshots. To ensure the agent is able to find the DB2 libraries and connect to the database instance, run the agent as the same user as your DB2 instance.