Affects Version/s: 4.3
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:HQ-server 4.3.0-EE-1433 running on CentOS 5.4
HQ-agent 4.3.0-EE-1433 running on RHEL 5.4
- Oracle WLS 11gR1 (10.3.2) running with HQ-agent
WebLogic plugin does not Auto-Discover WebApps and Applications.
Newly added webapps and applications should be auto-discovered.
Newly created webapps and applications are not auto-discovered.
Steps to reproduce:
1. On WLS server, install hq-agent
2. Ensure hq-agent is running and WLS is auto-discovered by HQ
3. Log into the HQ Server Dashboard
4. Browse and select the WLS platform
5. Select the WLS Admin Server from under the Deployed Servers Health section
6. Select the WLS Admin Webapp (if any existed previously) from under Services (Note: this auto-group will not exist for WLS with no deployed WARs and EARs)
7. Note any existing webapps that are listed
8. Go to WLS Server Admin Console
9. Deploy an WebApp via WAR file
10. Wait 30 minutes to one hour for auto-discovery
11. Log back into the HQ Server Dashboard
12. Browse and select the WLS platform
13. Select the WLS Admin Server from under the Deployed Servers Health section
14. Select the WLS Webapp from under Services
15. Note the newly created Webapp is NOT listed
16. Repeat the same for Application using EAR file
Restarting the agent discovers the newly deployed webapps and applications.
1. Running 'New Auto-Discovery' on the WLS platform does not discover the newly deployed webbapps and applications
2. Restarting the hq-agent discovers newly deployed webapps and applications
3. Running command line discover shows the newly created webapps and applications