Affects Version/s: 4.3
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:HQ-server 4.3.0-EE-1433 running on CentOS 5.4
HQ-agent 4.3.0-EE-1433 running on CentOS 5.4
- remote agent connection to XenServer 5.5
Xen Plugin: Add Information to Configuration Properties
There is no information or directions for setting configuration properties for XenServer. There should be some information for the required paramters. Additionally, required information such as setting HQ_JAVA_HOME for the remote agent should also be posted.
Information details or directions displayed as to what is required to configure Xen.
No information posted
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install remote hq-agent which connects to XenServer
2. Log into the HQ Server Dashboard
3. Add Xen Host manually and select the platform
4. Select the XenServer under Deployed Servers Health
5. Go to the Inventory tab
6. Click Edit for the Configuration Properties
7. Note no information or directions displayed
Documentation shows various information for plugin requirements and configuring XenServer.