Affects Version/s: 4.3, 4.4, 4.5
Fix Version/s: 5.0
Environment:HQ-server 4.5.0-EE running on RHEL 5.4
HQ-agent 4.5.0-EE running on RHEL 5.4
- WebLogic 11gR1 running with HQ-agent
WebLogic plugin - Control Actions fail for WebLogic WebApp due to MBean instance not found error.
When attempting to execute one of the following control actions on a WebLogic WebApp:
The operation fails and errors with the command status:
MBean instance not found: mydomain:Application=jfreechart-sample,Name=myserver_/jfreechart-sample,Type=WebAppComponent
The Control Actions should function successfully.
The listed control actions do not complete successfully and report Error.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into HQ
2. Select the platform resource where WebLogic is installed and configured
3. Select the WebLogic Admin WebApp autogroup under Services
4. Select the WebApp from under Group Memeber
5. Select the Control tab
6. Select one of the listed control actions from above within the dropdown list
7. Click the Play (Execute) button
8. Note the Command Status fails with the Error: MBean instance is not found.
Execute control actions directly in the WebLogic Admin Console
No additional details posted to server.log or agent.log.