Affects Version/s: 4.5 Sprint 28, 4.5 M6, 4.5
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: UI / UX
Environment:HQ-server 4.5.0-EE-91 running on RHEL 5.4
HQ-agent 4.5.0-EE-91 running on CentOS 5.4
- tc Server 2.5.0.CI-156 installed on hq-agent
Status for tc Runtime server Managed Deployed Applications show as Stopped.
All the applications show status as Stopped when they are running and are accessible.
The status accurately reflects if applications are Started or Stopped.
The status always shows as Stopped
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install and start hq-agent on platform running tc Server
2. Log into Hyperic
3. Add to inventory from auto-discover
4. Go to Inventory tab and set Configuration Properties for tc Runtime
5. Go to View tab
6. Select Application Management
7. Note all applications show status as Stopped
See attached screenshot 'tcRuntime_Managed_Deployed_Applications_Status_Stopped.JPG' for additional details.