Affects Version/s: 4.5
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:HQ server 4.5.0-EE-124 running on CentOS 5.4
HQ-agent 4.5.0-EE-126 running on CentOS 5.4
- Gemfire 6.5 RC2 on hq-agent G
Gemfire plugin - auto-group for Cache Servers show available and uptime metrics even when one server is unavailable.
When monitoring mutliple cache servers, the auto-group shows availability as green and uptime metrics continues to report even when one of the servers is unavailable.
For multiple Cache Servers, the auto-group should show yellow status for availability and indicate parital uptime metrics.
The auto-group view for two servers, one up and one down, as availble (green) and uptime metrics.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add Gemfire Distributed System to Hyperic with at least two Cache Servers
2. Allow servers and services to be discovered
3. Allow metrics to collect and report
4. Stop one of the cache servers
5. Select Cache Server Auto-groups
5. Note the availability and uptime metrics report for the group as available (green) and they are up.
See attached screenshots for additional information.