Affects Version/s: 4.5
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Agent / PDK
Environment:HQ-server 4.5.0-EE-135 running on RHEL 5.4
HQ-agent 4.5.0-EE-135 running on CentOS 5.4
Adding 16th agent does not show in HQ Health Agents.
After installing an agent on a CentOS server, the platform was correctly auto-discovered by Hyperic and was manually added to inventory.
The agent added was setup as uni-directional and used for remote agent connection for Gemfire Distributed Platform.
Looking at HQ Health Agents, the newly added agent does not display in the list.
Previously to adding this agent, 15 agents were already displayed in HQ Health Agents. This agent should have been displayed as the first item on the next page (15 per page).
Adding a 17th agent correctly showed in HQ Health Agents as the first item on the second page in HQ Health Agents.
Running a SQL query on the agents, the missing agent (from HQ Health Agents) is returned in the results.
There is no errors reported in the server.log. See attached 'Server log for added Agent.log' for when agent was added to inventory.
Unfortunately, the agent.log has rolled and I was unable to capture any information.
All added agents display in HQ Health Agents
Added agent is missing from HQ Health Agents
Steps to Reproduce (this is what was done when this issue occurred):
1. Existing Hyperic Server has 15 agents displayed in HQ Health Agents
2. Add new agent and setup with uni-directional
3. Add new agent (step 2) into inventory from auto-discovery
4. Create Gemfire Distributed System platform using new agent (step 2)
5. Examine HQ Health Agents
6. Note the newly added agent (step 2) is not displayed in the list
7. Note the pagination goes to a blank page
8. Add another new agent
9. Add second agent (step 8) into inventory from auto-discovery
10. Examine HQ Health Agents
11. Note second agent (step 8) is displayed as first item on the second page
The Current Platform Count under HQ License Information does not match the License Count if adding up the agents listed in HQ Health Agents.