Affects Version/s: 4.5
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:HQ-server 4.5.0-EE-143 running on CentOS 5.4
HQ-agent 4.5.0-EE-143 running on RHEL 5.4
- Gemfire 6.5 on hq-agent
Gemfire plugin - HQ GemFire view intermittently does not display updated Distributed System details without clearing IE browser cache.
After stopping and starting servers, the HQ GemFire view will intermittently not display details and show an emptry data set. It is required to clear the IE browser cache to pick up the changes.
The servers under the Gemfire Distributed System platform appear (when stopped and started) with correct availability and metrics.
The Distributed System is displayed in the HQ GemFire view and updated accordingly to changes
The HQ GemFire view intermittently shows an empty data set; no details of the Distributed System
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Stop Gemfire Distributed System; all servers and gateway but keep agent running
2. Allow time for Hyperic to update stopped servers gateway gateway
3. Start all servers and gateway
4. Allow time for Hyperic to update servers and gateway
5. Log into Hyperic
6. Examine HQ GemFire view at various times
7. Note the HQ GemFire view does not show details of the Distributed System
8. Clear the IE browser cache
9. Examine HQ GemFire view at various times
10. Note the HQ GemFire view shows details of the Distributed System