Affects Version/s: 4.5.1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Deprecated: Agent:Plugin
Environment:HQ-server 4.5.1-EE-31 running on RHEL 5.4
HQ-agent 4.5.1-EE-31 running on RHEL 5.5
- ActiveMQ 5.4.2 on hq-agent
ActiveMQ plugin - remove services from inventory that are no longer available.
When services are no longer available in ActiveMQ, they should be removed from inventory.
Services are removed from inventory so there are no reports of mixed availability status (yellow)
Services are not removed from inventory when they are no longer available and auto-groups show mixed availability status (yellow)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install and start agent on platform with ActiveMQ
2. Log into Hyperic.
3. Add ActiveMQ platform in to inventory from auto-discovery
4. Allow time for services and availability/metrics to collect
5. Delete Queue or Topic from ActiveMQ server
6. Allow time for deleted services and availability/metrics to update
7. Log back into Hyperic
8. Select ActiveMQ platform -> ActiveMQ server
9. Note Queue or Topic auto-group shows availability as yellow