Affects Version/s: 4.6, 4.x Sprint 27
Environment:Hyperic server 4.6.0-EE-247 on CentOS 5.4 x64 with embedded Postgres DB
- Hyperic agent 4.6.0-EE-247 on RHEL 5.4 x64 running RabbitMQ 2.1.0 single node
- Hyperic agent 4.6.0-EE-247 on Windows 2003 running RabbitMQ 2.1.1 multi node
RabbitMQ plugin - Availability and Metrics not reporting for RabbitMQ 2.1.x
After adding RabbitMQ 2.1.x servers to inventory from auto-discovery, the servers report as offline and Availability and metrics are not reporting.
Reconfiguring Configuration Properties does not resolve problem.
See attached 'agent-rh82.log' and 'agent-2k335.log' for logging information.
Server Availability and Metrics report successfully
Server Availability and Metrics do not report
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install and start agent on platform running RabbitMQ 2.1.x
- Optionally, upgrade an existing environment monitoring RabbitMQ 2.1.x to 4.6.0
- Note RabbitMQ server is auto-discovered in AIQ
- Add RabbitMQ server to inventory from AIQ
- Allow enough time for two interval collections to collect availability and metrics
- Note Server reports as offline and Availability and Metrics do not collect